In the month of January, I decided to go on the Daniel Fast with a couple friends. As a result, I found that I had more energy and I didn't really miss all the junk I was eating before. As a rule, I am a sugar craving freak .. I love sugar. I love baked goods. I love it all.
I, however, need to change. My mother was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, which runs in my family. And I have Polycyctic Ovarian Syndrom...
The following health conditions are common in women with PCOS:
- Diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Weight gain and obesity
So, I've decided to get radical with my health. I'm going on a gluten free diet and going mostly vegetarian. This blog will be dedicated to recipes and tips that I find along the way that are either gluten free, vegan or sugar free .. or all three. =)
No Gluten for me! ~ Gluten-nos
No comments:
Post a Comment